The teacher raised up this question today in class and I found it really interesting. ---Yes, for those of you who don't know It i'm studying in France for a month. Oui, oui, seriously studying--- and even if it's August (usually time to enjoy the holidays) it's not bad to think about a question like this one as a warm up exercise for the new course that is about to start in less than a month.
In the following days I will update telling you about my trips here in France, how I'm enjoying the food, the french environment and company of its people and some other things. Talk to you soon! ;)
PS. Hoy no va a haber traducción a español porque no me da tiempo, pero prometo que la habrá y si no ya lo compensaré escribiendo algún día solo en español. ¡Hasta pronto!
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario