Today I wanna talk about one of the classes I've had today that has been quite interesting: Effective writing. I know that it doesn't sound really attractive but it is pretty fun. The goal of the class is learning how to improve our writing skills which turns out to be really useful not only for writing in english but also for writing in any language. I've thought that I'll put the lessons into practice in this blog so you can tell me if you notice the improvements or not.

The other day, as a brainstorming exercice we had to watch a short movie and at the same time write the ideas that popped-up our mind in a piece of paper. The results were kind of funny because each one of us had seen different things..The film was weird but really well made. ( I've been searching for it on the internet so you can experiment but I can't find it..I'll have to ask to the teacher). The teacher is so nice and he is always telling us stories or trying to do interesting exercices.
I'll copy here some brain-teasers we had to guess the other day. Try and see how many of them you can work out. (No looking up on the internet is allowed). I'll post the right answers in the next post ;)
Instructions: Each equation complains the initials of words that will solve it. Find the missing words. Example:12= M in a Y --> 12= Months in a Year
1)26= L of the A
2)7= W in the W
3)11= P in F T
4)99= B of B on the W
5)7= D in the S of S W
PS. I don't have time to translate this post but I promise next post will be in both languages.
PD. Esta vez tocaba en inglés sorry. La proxima volverá a ser bilingüe pero por ahora os dejo practicar ;)
I'm taking Creative Writing and it is definately my favourite course! We'e now writing short stories! I can't figure out the puzzle you've posted, don't have time right now... Maybe next time!
ResponderEliminarEnjoy the American dream!