Porque un viaje puede dar para mucho...

viernes, 22 de octubre de 2010

Mix

I Know it's been ages since the last time I updated the blog but I swear I have not forgotten to write, it was just that I didn't have enough time to do so (I have started many posts but at the end I did not finish writing any of them).
In those last weeks we have done many things besides studying.I'll make a list with the most remarkable ones so that it will be easy for you to follow.

1. Visit to Harpers Ferry, one of the most beautiful national parks in West virginia.Hiking & amazing views as you can see in the pictures.
















2. Halloween party & costume designs (twister & eskimal)

3. Get lost in downtown Baltimore & discover:
a) A wonderful italian restaurant, with an amazing white pizza(totally italian, only the fat man with a with sleeveless t-shirt was missing)
b)Road full of nice shops (have you ever heard about "south moon under"?)
c)The intelligence of US people that wait politely in line to use the escalators when the fire alarm is ringing in a mall full of people, instead of looking for the emergency exit
d) How delicious Black out cake is (in the Cheesecake Factory, of course)

4.Play squash (we have to do some exercise to burn up all we eat.
5.Midnight breakfast (of course,eso no podía faltar ;))

6.Check out Pandora radio (radio online-only for those of you staying in the States. Really cool to listen to many different types of music, you only select your preferences and it plays the music you like)

7. See this amazing video/ Ver este video, flipante..


PS. I know it is a weird post. I have tried to summarize, I promise the next one will be better organized. And it will come sooner too...

1 comentario:

  1. discover an Italian restaurant...no exactamente jajaja no lo descubrimos, nos lo descubrio ;)
    te has olvidado de poner junto a lo de jugar al squash que tuvimos como cada martes y jueves nuestro paseo de las perlas (ahor ano me acuerdo de como lo llamas tu jaja)

    ResponderEliminar